We’ll update this.
We’re assuming all are Met related and that the IPCC complaints do not relate to ongoing police investigations.
Caveat: These are our best guesses.
1) Lambeth and Cyril Smith HERE – Allegation of a potential cover up around failures to properly investigate child sex abuse offences in South London and further information about criminal allegations against a politician being dropped.
2) Complaint made by John Mann MP HERE – Allegation that an investigation involving a proactive operation targeting young men in Dolphin Square, was stopped because officers were too near prominent people.
3) Peter Righton HERE – Allegation that a document was found at an address of a paedophile that originated from the Houses of Parliament listing a number of highly prominent individuals (MPs and senior police officers) as being involved in a paedophile ring and no further action was taken.
4) Cyril Smith and EGH HERE – Allegation that an account provided by an abuse victim had been altered to omit the name of a senior politician.
5) Hayman and PIE covictions HERE – Allegation that an investigation into a paedophile ring, in which a number of people were convicted, did not take action in relation to other more prominent individuals
6) Willie Whitelaw HERE – Allegations that a politician had spoken with a senior MPS officer and demanded no action was taken regarding a paedophile ring and boys being procured and supplied to prominent persons in Westminster in the 1970s.
7) Cyril Smith HERE – Allegation that in the late 1970s a surveillance operation that gathered intelligence on a politician being involved in paedophile activities was closed down by a senior MPS officer.
8) Don Hale Allegation Re: Barbara Castle file HERE – Allegation that a dossier of allegations against senior figures and politicians involved in child abuse were taken by Special Branch officers.
9) Op Hedgerow HERE – Allegations that a surveillance operation of a child abuse ring was subsequently shut down due to high profile people being involved.
10) Leon Brittan HERE – Allegations of child sex abuse against a senior politician and a subsequent cover-up of his crimes.
11) Allegations that during a sexual abuse investigation a senior officer instructed the investigation be halted and that that order had come from ‘up high’ in the MPS.
12) Cyril Smith HERE – Allegation of a conspiracy within the MPS to prevent the prosecution of a politician suspected of offences.
13) Allegations against a former senior MPS officer regarding child sex abuse and that further members of the establishment including judges were involved. It is claimed that no further action was taken.
14) EGH/ Lee Towsey allegations HERE – Allegation that police officers sexually abused a boy and carried out surveillance on him. Further allegations of financial corruption in a London borough police force.