The Needleteam are now getting a little angry.
We need your help.
You see the more we cross-reference recommended cottaging sites from http://www.cruisinggays.com with sexual assaults on children the more examples we find.
We’d like you to help us because there are too many for us to look at alone.
Here’s another example;
Oldham Town Square Shopping Centre
- Crowd:All types. Students, Business Men, Builders, Oldies.
- Directions:- If you are in either Spindles or Town Square Shopping centre find W H Smiths and facing the entrance is a door to the Car Park and also the toilets. If you park in the Town Square Shopping Centre Car Park, its on the floor just before the Shopping Level. So if you are on the shopping level go through the doors and down the set of stairs, you will see the stairs carry on down or you can go through a set of doors, go through there and the toilets are directly facing you.
- Hours:It’s open the same times as the shops.
Best times: Best times are week days from about 3pm onwards, but can be busy around dinner. Weekends all day usually quite busy, but not as busy as weekdays.
- Cruising Info/ Tips:Go in the cubicle and do the usual stuff to make the guy know why you are there. You can also look under the partition to see if the guy is moving his feet closer to you etc.
Cruisiest Spots: You can find action in the cubicles usually or at the .
- Wheelchair Accessible:No
- Warnings:Be careful of the security guards, you can hear them before they get into the toilets and if you are in the cubicles you will be ok. And usually its never the same security guard twice.
And the consequence ?
A man who subjected a boy to what police described as a “degrading sexual attack” in the toilets of a shopping centre has been jailed.
The 13-year-old boy was assaulted at Spindles Shopping Centre in Oldham, Greater Manchester, on 17 September.
Matt Leigh Tyler, 31, from Chadderton, denied two counts of rape but admitted sexual activity with a child under 15, a plea which the court accepted.
He was jailed for three and a half years at Manchester Crown Court.
So, if you find any examples please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org